Become a Leader in Your Field with Northeastern State University's
Masters in Education Fields
Call 918-444-2093 or fill out the form below.
NSU graduate degrees prepare educators, leaders, professional counselors, future psychologists and fitness/health professionals to serve Oklahoma and the entire nation.
Whether your career goals center around educator preparation, administration and leadership, working with those seeking healthier lifestyles, or attending graduate school for advanced preparation, these master's degrees provide the expertise and skillsets necessary to fulfill your professional dreams.
Our master's degree options are:
- Counseling, M.S. (School Counseling Option)
- Early Childhood Education, M.Ed.
- Health and Kinesiology, M.S.
- Instructional Leadership, M.Ed.
- Leadership, M.S.
- Library Media and Information Technology, M.S.
- Math Education, M.Ed.
- Reading, M.Ed.
- School Administration, M.Ed.
- Science Education, M.Ed.
- Special Education-Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), M.Ed.
Our faculty excel in their respective disciplines. They truly enjoy teaching, research, and service to their communities. You will find that the graduate classes are small, allowing for better relationships between faculty and students. Many of our faculty serve as graduate advisors to assist you in every way and ensure your experience at NSU is a positive one.
- NCATE Accredited
- CACREP Accredited
- Oklahoma Top Teaching Institution
- #1 Most Affordable Online Masters in Higher Education - College Choice
- 2019 Best Online Programs - U.S. News & World Report
Get started today!
If you are ready for the next step - Apply Today!